FedEx Trade Networks APAC
Position Title: Management Trainee
FedEx Management Trainee Program is designed to groom and develop young talents of high
caliber as future leaders of FedEx. The 36-month program provides an excellent opportunity for
a Management Trainee (MT) to gain an exposure and development in FTN. MT will go through
on-the-job trainings, job rotation and get practical work experience including the chances of
assuming an overseas assignment in APAC region. Upon completion of the 36-month training, it
is expected that the Management Trainee will be assigned a permanent position at FTN.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive training, and perform duties in several departments, in operations, products, and
support functions in order to attain functional and departmental perspective on objectives by
following the FedEx philosophy of People-Service-Profit and Purple Promise;
• Learn various staff functions, operations workflow, management viewpoints and company
policies and practices affecting each phase of FTN business development;
• Meet performance goals and objectives set by management;
• Report to management regularly on progress made in attaining goals and objectives;
• Observe experienced talents in FTN to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and
standards required for performance of departmental duties;
• Provide support as needed by management in the various departments, including reporting,
data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and ad-hoc project work.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
• University graduates in all disciplines.
• Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or industrial engineering is preferred but not
Experience & knowledge:
• Fresh university graduated
• Self-motivated, passionate and energetic;
• Highly committed, hardworking and consistently self-disciplined;
• Good team player;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese, with strong interpersonal and
• High mobility and willingness to travel overseas
About FedEx Trade Networks (FTN)
FedEx Trade Networks is an international freight forwarder and a non-asset based, wholly-owned subsidiary of FedEx Corporation. We operate in over 140 offices in 29 countries with more than 5,000 dedicated team members.
In APAC, FedEx Trade Networks has 24 freight forwarding offices which supported by a dedicated team of more than 485 members.
We help simplify international shipping for customers of all sizes by providing flexible, end-to-end services, which include:
· International ocean and air freight forwarding
· Value-added services
· Surface transportation
· Distribution, as well as customs brokerage
For Key industries, FTN sells customer-centric solutions as we understand the needs of specific industries.
Meanwhile, we have the right blend of services, transportation modes and technology to keep freight moving in, out and around Asia Pacific.
Please visit ftn.fedex.com for more information.